NuNet Network Status is live at https://stats-grafana.test.nunet.io/, displaying real-time statistics about all computational processes executed on the network and their telemetry information. It tracks successful and failed processes, registered consumers, compute devices, and the amount of NuNet tokens paid by service providers to compute providers.
Diagrams on the right show available resources and current utilization percentages. Graphs on the left display resource availability over time. The table at the bottom displays telemetry metrics for each process running on NuNet, including:
- MaxRAM: Largest RAM utilization in megabytes during execution. Indicates the minimum RAM requirement for running the process.
- RAM: Memory used by a process, measured in megabyte seconds (MBs). The metric is calculated by adding spot RAM usages sampled every second for the entire time of execution, indicating actual memory consumption.
- CPU: Processor work used to complete a process, measured in MTicks (million ticks), showing CPU time used during execution.
- Network: Sum of data transferred and received via network interfaces during process execution, in kilobytes (KB).
- Time Taken: The real time of the process execution, measured in seconds.
- Status: The current status of the computational work.