We recognize, under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, CCPA, and GDPR, that you have certain rights in regards to your Personal Information. We feel that your privacy and ability to preserve and exercise your rights is very important. You are encouraged to review and understand these rights as they pertain to you and your Personal Information. In certain circumstances, these rights include, but are not limited to:
● Right to be Informed: This means we have to tell you why we process your Personal Information, our retention periods, and who it will be shared with.
● Right of Access: This means we have to provide you with a copy of your Personal Information we process upon your request.
● Right to Rectification: This allows you to have inaccurate Personal Information rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
● Right to Erasure: This allows you to have your Personal Information erased.
● Right to Restrict Processing: This means you can limit the way we use their data.
● Right to Data Portability: This allows you to receive a copy of your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and gives you the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance.
● Right to Object: This allows you to object to the processing of your Personal Information at any time.
● Right to Non-Discrimination: The CCPA prohibits covered businesses from discriminating against consumers for exercising their CCPA rights. This means we cannot charge a different price, deny access to our products, or impose penalties for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
● Right to Withdraw Consent: This means you can withdraw your consent at any time.
In support of these rights, you may exercise any of the above rights, with respect to your Personal Information. You may update, correct, or delete your Personal Information; if you wish to delete or suspend your account, please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. If you have become aware that an account has been created about you without your knowledge or consent, you may contact us to request deletion of that said account. You may visit nunet.io to initiate the deletion or contact us by emailing at [email protected] For your protection, we may only respond with the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will respond to your request within 30 days.