How do we use your information?
We use Personal Information we collect to provide products and/or services to you, keep our Websites running smoothly, and fulfill contractual agreements. We will not use or share your Personal Information in ways unrelated to those described below. We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling, and will not sell your Personal Information for any purpose.
● Customer’s instructions. NuNet will only share and disclose Personal Information in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement, and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
● Customer access. Owners, administrators and other Customer representatives and personnel, as defined in the Customer Agreement, may be able to access, modify, or restrict access to Personal Information.
● Third party service providers and partners. We may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Personal Information and support our business.
● Aggregated or de-identified information. We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified Personal Information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with prospects or partners for business or research purposes, such as showing a total count of active users accessing our products.
● To comply with laws. If we disclose Personal Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required to comply with the legal process, a government request, or any applicable law or regulation
● To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of NuNet or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
● With consent. NuNet may share Personal Information with third parties when we have consent to do so.